Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Last day mail




Dear All,

Here comes my turn to say Good Bye!!!
I would like to take moment of your time, tomorrow is my last working day It has been an incredible journey of 478 days.

Along the way I met so many wonderful people who supported me and befriended me at official and personal levels.

I am thankful to all with whom I have shared a wonderful rapport and have gained valuable inputs. I shall treasure these memories in the years to come. The time spent with each one of you remains very special.


I wish all of you happy times, good health, best wishes and good luck for the times to come.

I’d love to stay in touch:

Please reach out to me @ prabakaran3389@gmail.com or on my number +91-9042938464, if you ever want to catch up.

Regards,
Prabakaran.k
Mobile number : +91-9042938464

No comments:

Post a Comment